Possible Infection - 17pholmes572.exe
Loading... Please download Combofix from any of these locations: Here or Here Save ComboFix to the desktop and please ensure that you disable realtime security/virus programs that monitors your PC while CF Tu vois si tu t'étais arrêté après ComboFix tu aurais eu d'autres risques... Help Forums Forums Quick Links Search Forums Recent Posts Shoutbox Shoutbox Quick Links Full View Popup Members Members Quick Links Notable Members Current Visitors Recent Activity Menu The Helper Home Forums this contact form
Sorry. Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members. Join our site today to ask your question.
I can't really do much because the only restore point is right when the flashes occured and it is a borrowed laptop so I don't have the windows xp cd. Woke up IE had shut itself off. Anyways, im not sure im right here but when u download somthing internet goes slower, and since of name etc description it says it downloads malicious stuff to my comp. IMPORTANT NOTE: One or more of the identified infections was a backdoor Trojan which previously was installed on your machine.
Something to do with OfcDog. Ads by Project Wonderful! This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. A + N'oublie pas les rapports de ces deux analyses !
If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. C:\Program Files\winvi\version.ini (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Yesterday i putted it in quarantine then " Remove Finally " And i opened the window where u see all " Process " or w/e and i found some strange ones https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-trojan-downloaders-and-other-malware.700304/ Also, put there what is running in task manager processes or put a hijackthis log if you do not want to copy (usually a download agent drops free viruses in your
To check on these (if they still running), download autorun and enable deep scan to see if it runs when windows/boot is started. The quarantined file is safely held there and no longer a threat until you take action to delete it. I for one deeply appreciate any help that you can give in figuring out the problem. Please read "When should I re-format?
- Bluewind, Apr 13, 2008 #9 Prometheus Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred Staff Member I suggest trying Avast.
- Simon V.So How Did I Get Infected In The First Place?Stand Up and Be Counted!My help at this forum is free, but if you wish to make a donation to help
- When an anti-virus quarantines a file by moving it into a virus vault (chest), that file is essentially disabled and prevented from causing any harm to your system.
- Linda Du- 22.01.2008 17:11 QUOTE(MAPKOBKA^^ @ 22.01.2008 09:39) Hi,Can you post a screenshot of the detected tab or list the locations of the infections?This is list from the back-upInfected: Trojan program
- Seemed to move very slowly.
- To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
- Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:KillAll::File::C:\WINDOWS\mrofinu572.exe.tmpC:\WINDOWS\17PHolmes572.exeC:\PROGRA~1\ASEMBL~1\javaw.exeC:\WINDOWS\mrofinu572.exeFolder::C:\Program Files\Dot1XCfgC:\WINDOWS\system32\vx2C:\WINDOWS\system32\sa3C:\TEMP\gTiis19C:\WINDOWS\system32\nGpxx01C:\TEMP\cXzz9C:\WINDOWS\?dobeRegistry::[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Dot1XCfg][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\New Computer][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Nlae][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\runner1][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Zgtycggn]RenV::----a-w 110,592 2008-01-22 04:53:24 C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr .exeSave this as CFScript.txt, in the same
- When this program executes, the program performs a specific set of actions.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\winvi (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. additional hints HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\WebSUpdater (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Rapmaster, Apr 13, 2008 #14 Demi666 New Member Rapmaster said: ↑ Looks like there are still traces inside the snapshots used for System Restore You can clear your existing Restore Points My cursor has an hourglass that stays beside it constantly except with I am entering text.
Thank you for your service and the heart of this operation, were you a religious organization this would certainly be classed as a ministry. weblink Simon V. Simon V.So How Did I Get Infected In The First Place?Stand Up and Be Counted!My help at this forum is free, but if you wish to make a donation to help No, create an account now.
Please be patient while it scans your computer.After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel Balayage cach‚ autostart entries ... navigate here The cursor works as it always has.
Donnez votre avis Utile +0 Signaler fred42300 66Messages postés mardi 13 mai 2008Date d'inscription 7 janvier 2009 Dernière intervention 19 mai 2008 à 17:07 Mais sinon pour en revenir a avast, If you accept cookies from this site, you will only be shown this dialog once!You can press escape or click on the X to close this box. That's just a cleanup step after you've removed the main infection (using antivirus/antspyware tools.) Rapmaster, Apr 14, 2008 #18 Chocobo White-Flower >so i can do " remove finally " on all
Sinon j'ai encore une multitude de page de pub qui s'ouvre avec IE.
It seemed like a downloader since it pulled 20 threats in under a couple of minutes and stopped once I pulled the network cable out. Temps d'accomplissement: 2008-05-18 21:05:50 - machine was rebooted ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-05-18 20:05:02 Pre-Run: 51,617,910,784 octets libres Post-Run: 51,793,399,808 octets libres 210 --- E O F --- 2008-05-16 02:06:46 Signaler gerbaix 382Messages postés When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked: Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Then click Finish. Advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service.
Isass.exe This resides in the task manager my research indicates this could be bad news??? Jump to content FacebookTwitter Geeks to Go Forum Security Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where Donnez votre avis Utile +0 Signaler gerbaix 382Messages postés mardi 6 mai 2008Date d'inscription 28 février 2009 Dernière intervention 19 mai 2008 à 16:58 Donc tous les objets ont logiquement été his comment is here When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully.
A box will pop up asking you if you wish to fix the selected items. When the desktop loads the Fixtool will complete the removal and display Finished, then press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.